Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Meghan
Devoted September 2022 Ontario

Registries

Meghan, on October 5, 2021 at 12:07 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8

Where are you ladies doing your wedding registries?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on October 14, 2021 at 19:19
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's a smart way to do it as well!

• Stacey Tc
    Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes we have a few "upgrade" items, nicer bedding, nicer towels, a few items that either of us bought 8-12 years ago when we were each living alone and are now worn out or about to be Smiley xd .

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've decided to only do a registry for the bridal shower and add things that we want upgraded since we have also been living together for a while and doing a monetary gift for the wedding

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you for your response! Yes i have found website similar to what you said and we are only adding stuff we want upgraded since we have been living together for a long time also!

• Stacey Tc
    Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're using my registry. Allows you to add from multiple websites and we love that you can add gift cards and a cashfund on the same site. We've lived together for 6 years so have a lot of gift cards added and a few gifts because we would rather someone buy something listed than get our 3rd waffle iron.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance and I aren't doing a registry since we own a home already and don't really need anything! We are though having an insert with our invites stating that if our guests would like to give us something that a monetary gift is something that we suggest

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for the reply! I actually found a website that has a bunch of stores on one site its actually quite handy Smiley smile

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We registered at a few different places: Williams-Sonoma, Sur La Table (for more kitchen stuff), and Bed, Bath, and Beyond (for home goods like sheets and towels)!!

I'd think about what types of stuff you want to register for, then think about department stores that are easy for your guests to shop!

Wedding Registry 101

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics