Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie July 2019 British Columbia

Recommendations for a makeup/hair stylist

Kari, on March 25, 2019 at 20:37 Posted in Beauty 0 3
Hi!

I am wondering if anyone in the Vancouver area has recommendations for hair/make up artists? Feeling overwhelmed with the amount of talented artists in the area and can't decide. Also, any tips for helping with the decision process would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Donna Yeung, on April 20, 2019 at 04:37
  • Donna Yeung
    Devoted August 2018 British Columbia
    Donna Yeung ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kari,

I had Annie from AXART do my hair and makeup. Her team was so charming and they were such a lovely team to work with.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BujjocBh54e/

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to the WeddingWire community, Kari!

Congratulations on your engagement Smiley ring

The WeddingWire vendor search is a great resource when searching for different vendors.

Wedding Makeup Vancouver

Wedding Hair Vancouver

On their WeddingWire storefronts, you can check out the services they offer and reviews from previous couples which is awesome!

I also found these super interesting articles for you from the WeddingWire ideas section. I hope they give you more insights!

How to Select Your Wedding Hairstyle

How to Choose a Wedding Makeup Artist

Everything You Need To Know About Wedding Makeup

Do you have a particular vision for your hair and makeup on your wedding day?

• V
    Newbie February 2015 British Columbia
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi, I do not know if I can help you much, but only with the choice of hairstyle. I myself am planning to get married soon and now I want to prepare a lot, but as usual I don’t have enough time and get distracted by everything. When I thought about what hairstyle I would find, here , maybe it will help you, there are many hundreds of different hairstyles and if I like something, I’ll be glad.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics