Saved
Winter Haircare

6 Comments

Latest activity by Yami, on June 13, 2022 at 10:57
  • Yami
    Frequent user October 2022 Ontario
    Yami ·
    • Dispute
    Ask your hairstylist or the person who will be doing your hair on the wedding day!

My hairstylist recommended products for me and she’s cutting my hair a few weeks before the wedding so I can achieve the look I want for the wedding day.
    The person who’s doing my hair on the wedding day also gave me product recommendations and suggested to use a silk or satin pillowcase!
  • Jess
    Virginia
    Jess ·
    • Dispute

Hello Teeney! My best friend had before the same situation with her hair. She wanted to care about it but did not know how to do it. Visited a few times a hairdresser, spent a lot of money. But the result was not for a long time and for big amounts(( Then she was looking for a keratin hair mask (similar she has done in a salon) online and found this mask - https://www.amazon.com/2021-Premium-Keratin-Hair-Mask/dp/B08N471RKG/ref=sr_1_6?crid=OCPJIUAG2A3D&keywords=keratin+hair+mask&qid=1654607360&s=beauty&sprefix=keratin+hair+mask%2Cbeauty%2C621&sr=1-6 . Now she does not spend much money to visit a master of hair and looks great! Hope you will find the best way to care about your hair.

• Loralli23
    Newbie August 2021 California
    Loralli23 ·
    • Dispute

Maybe you should talk to your hair stylist???

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute

Talk to your hair stylist. He or she will know a lot of different things to help with hair care

• Stacey Tc
    Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute

Deep conditioning/hair masques!

Look into salon quality products for your hair type, curly, dry, oily, etc.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute

What's wrong with your hair? Too frizzy, too dry, too poofy, too wavy etc?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics