Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Newbie August 2018 Alberta

Reception venue

Heidelyn, on August 17, 2017 at 16:13 Posted in Wedding reception 0 6
Best Wedding venue? Preferred wedding venues: hotel or hall?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 1, 2018 at 12:34
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My cousins did their weddings in a hotel and everything was a hit. If you're happy with the services and whats included in the price range, go for it. Plus it keeps all your guests on one place.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Venues are a really personal choice I find. It depends on what you envision for yourself, your budget, the feel you want during the day etc. I think you need to explore all your options in the beginning.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think it totally depends on both the style and services you are looking for!

Have you started looking for wedding venues? Where are you searching, and for how many guests?

Wedding Venues in Calgary

• Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We chose a beautiful golf course because we loved the building with all the available rooms depending upon the size of the event. It's so gorgeous, it looks like a hotel inside. Everything is provided so I only have to bring the cake, centrepieces, and do some simple décor. It has an outdoor gazebo where our ceremony will be held, weather permitting.

• Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We chose a hall because they included everything in the price. They have a hotel that they built a few years ago attaches to it, and we all be hosting a brunch for those still left from the wedding and wedding party lol
  • Alexa
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would choose a hall just because you need to worry about noise level and curfew at a hotel I personally do not want to worry about time reception needs to end. My reception is at a university and needs to end at 2:30am as for most hotels want everyone gone at 1am

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics