Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Curious August 2020 Ontario

Reasonable Budget for Wedding Flowers?

Shawna, on November 17, 2021 at 15:04 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 12
Hello!
How much is a reasonable budget for flowers?

12 Comments

Latest activity by Tunisha, on January 17, 2022 at 13:04
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Finally got online to show you the bouquets and table decor...

Reasonable Budget for Wedding Flowers? 1

Table decor was DIY... wine or beer bottles, gold spray paint, mirror, tea light cages with the rose, ruscus, and baby breath

Reasonable Budget for Wedding Flowers? 2

• Jacquie
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Jacquie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Amborella Florals in Calgary
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I will try again or send them personally.
  • S
    Shawna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! Who is your flowerist?
  • S
    Shawna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Tunishia, I really want to see your photos!
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Shiva,
    Depending on the floral ideas/items that you want on your big day. Costco floral online does pretty good on bouquets. I did not do or pay a lot for floral, I used Costco floral for roses and bought greenery like ruscus and baby breath for my bouquets, my bridesmaid and table decorations. I only spent $130 for floral.

Was going to share the photos of bouquets and table decor, but I cannot seem to upload photos here. 😭
    Anyways, depends upon what you want for arrangements and such, you’ll be perfectly fine with that budget you set out.
  • S
    Shawna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Jacquie. I have a budget of $**** for the flowers and hopefully that can get me something good! Keep me posted about your research and your recommendations.
  • Jacquie
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Jacquie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re planning about $2200. That’s for 1 bridal bouquet, 3 bridesmaids bouquet, 3 boutonnières, 8 Center pieces, 2 large arrangements for the ceremony and 1 6 ft floral garland (and delivery).
    Prices can really range depending on how big you want your arrangements, what type of flowers you want and how detailed the arrangements are. The florist i really wanted had a minimum spend of $3000 and said most couples spends $6000.

Flowers are super important to me though, I’m spending more on flowers then my dress. If it’s not important to you, there are more cost effective ways to decorate.
  • S
    Frequent user October 2024 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Shiva. My Fiancée and I decided to go the fake flower route. We spent under $200 on flowers at Michaels, I also watched for their flower sales. I was able to produce, 1 bridal bouquet, 2 bridesmaids bouquets, 6 boutonnieres, ceremony décor and reception center pieces and décor.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance and I spent just under $1200 for ours. That includes 2 Bouquets, 5 corsages, 6 Boutonnieres, 10 centerpieces & the labor of the florists time to make them.

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    "Reasonable" is relative to your budget and your opinion on florals. That's a very hard question for anyone else to answer. As Hank said, you need to look at what you want and get a variety of quotes.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It really depends on what you're looking for and how much you have to order. Are you just getting bouquets or are you also getting accessories like corsages and boutonnieres? What about centerpieces and other venue decor? Ceremony decor?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics