Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Rate your planning progress this week!

Lynnie, on April 6, 2018 at 11:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 21

How much did you get accomplished this week? Rate your planning progress below!!

Are you...

A) Stuck in a planning rut 👎

B) Here to procrastinate! (commenting in the community counts as planning because it's on a wedding website, right?)

C) Making moves - you've made some progress this week, definitely moving in the right direction!

D) A Bridal Boss - You crushed it this week and crossed things off your checklist like crazy! You're kicking butt and taking names!

giphy.gif

21 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on April 8, 2018 at 10:07
  • Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’d say C. We purchased our wedding bands yesterday and my dress came in so today I get to go try it on and schedule my first fitting. Smiley smile
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

B. All the other pressures of life have taken priority this week, plus my wedding helper (my mom) was away on vacation for the week.

• M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sadly (??) I am done planning. Only the fitting remains and this will be done in 3 days.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

C) Making moves! The past few weeks were definitely procrastination weeks but I feel like I got my butt pack in planning mode this week!

• K
    Expert September 2018 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'd say C, but really there isn't a lot left. I picked up the vases for our center pieces and booked our photographer and set an appointment for our cake tasting. Still need to figure out our ceremony music though.

• Mzheng
    Frequent user August 2018 British Columbia
    Mzheng ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    C. Just under 5 months away but we still need to lock down a florist, hair and makeup, dress alterations, DJ, invitations and rings! Still lots to do but we're slowly ticking things off our list!
  • Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A!

We’re just under 4 months out so I’m kinda in this in-between phase where everything big is done but it’s not close enough for all the little stuff. My dress is supposed to be in next week though Smiley smile
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    D! I have booked venue, hair, makeup, catering figured out, booked consultations for photography and going to bridal show next weekend. Booked dress viewing next week as well!
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    D!

Visited 3 venues, and met with 2 planners today. So much walking!!
  • Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    D! I booked my photographer and my videographer! On top of planning a national Conference and my birthday!
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'll say C.

I'm three months out but am pretty well organized. It's now just checking this off as they come.

So this week:

- Confirmed we're having a reading done during the wedding. Sent off the reading info to the perosn

- Set up appointments with my officiant for closer to the wedding

- printed off the marriage licence form and found all the info of what I need to do

- Purchased the Groomsmen thank you gifts

This weekend I'll be meeting with our DJ as well to finalize some details. After this I have a pretty steady schedule until the wedding.

• Cathrine
    Devoted April 2018 Ontario
    Cathrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm two weeks away so the only option is D for me right now, though i have a bit of B on the side as i had a couple melt down days where i ended up as a deer in headlights.

Yesterday i made final payments on flowers, cake and venue. I finished making our seating chart and our table numbers. I did some power shopping to buy a bunch for our rehearsal dinner and little things for the reception. Still have a number of things to do though, including place cards, centre pieces and favours to assemble.

Tomorrow is my Bridal shower but i have plans for the following Saturday to bang out assembly of all the centre pieces and favours. Then it's packing for the overnight, emergency kits and food prep for day of breakfast and lunch.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

B since I have a year and a half!

• Ashleigh
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    B - Doing a lot of circles in my head and researching things online, but I haven't really accomplished anything! Gah!
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

D... on 2 hours of sleep! Just booked our replacement decorator and am now heading out the door to my second dress fitting! Buying our marriage license on Monday.

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    B... I have been so busy with this move I haven't even been able to plan so commenting here makes me feel better lol I mean I did contact our possible caterer so that counts I guess..
  • Amanda
    Frequent user September 2018 New Brunswick
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had a fantastic week. I didn't get a lot done... But I found a lot of materials and did some planning. Which is great because I've been in a rut for like... A month.
  • Breanne
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Breanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

D) Bridal Boss - I've had a really good week and checked a bunch of things off my list which is awesome. This is partially due my seriously awesome bridesmaids - they are so on top of things (they have banded together to completely plan both my bridal shower and bachelorette in a week!) . We picked a date for the two events so I spent time creating an invite list for both, *finally* prepped a registry, finalized picking wine (I need the bottles for my wedding decor). Outside of that I booked lawn games to rent for our wedding (giant jenga, ring toss, giant connect 4 plus we have bocce ball, ladder ball), confirmed our first meeting with the officiant, ordered a bunch of decor, finalized signs to be made and booked all necessary days off both jobs.

Feeling prettttttttty good over here... for now. lol

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Mix of A and B!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Umm, I guess "Making Moves", I booked 2 photography appointments for next week, and may have found an officiant. These are the first planning actions I've made in almost 2 months. We went fast and heavy in the first month of planning (date, venue, bridal party, colour scheme, theme, decor guidance, guest list, even a faux seating chart), then realized we needed to pace ourselves... But I'm on this site every day, so in my mind I'm a Bridal Boss Smiley laugh

Bridal BossRate your planning progress this week! 1

• Jenn
    Frequent user March 2019 Ontario
    Jenn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A) Stuck in a planning rut 👎

But I still have time!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics