Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nadja
Newbie May 2022 Quebec

Problem with the website

Nadja, on July 31, 2020 at 23:08 Posted in Tech support 1 3
Hi !
My guest can go back on their “profil” after they confirmed , at least from the phone application.
Is it possible to fix that ?Some people want to change or add additional à infos .Thanks in advance !!Nadja

3 Comments

Latest activity by Smith, on November 12, 2022 at 08:36
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Nadja, are your guests still having trouble RSVPing? Have you reached out to our Support Team for their troubleshooting advice?

• Jarrod
    Curious March 2022 Ontario
    Jarrod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Nadja! Unless there's another way that I'm not aware of, this is something that you'll have to override yourself. It's pretty easy, though! From the website, you'll want to go to the top right menu and click 'Guest List'. (I imagine your WeddingWire is in French, I'm assuming the layout is the same, though!)

Problem with the website 1

Once there, you can either scroll until you find the name you're looking for, or just use the 'Search' function to make it quicker.

Problem with the website 2

Then, it's as easy as just selecting "Pending" as their status!

Problem with the website 3

Once they've been set to pending, they'll once again be able to RSVP and make their new choices.

From the app, it's more complicated. You'll want to start by selecting 'More' on the bottom right of the screen.

Problem with the website 4

Next, you'll want to click the 'Planning Tools' drop down menu, followed by 'Guest List'.

Problem with the website 5

From here, select 'Wedding' at the top (you'll need to change their RSVP status in 'Rehearsal Dinner' and 'Shower' as well individually, if needed.)

Problem with the website 6

From here, you can either 'Search' or scroll to find the guest(s) you're looking for.

Problem with the website 7

Once you select your guest by clicking the 'Checkmark', you'll want to select 'Status'.

Problem with the website 8

Now, all you need to do is select 'Pending', and once again they'll be able to RSVP!

Problem with the website 9

Best of luck getting this all sorted! Feel free to send me a message if you'd like any clarification on any of this. Smiley smile

• Nadja
    Newbie May 2022 Quebec
    Nadja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

CAN'T not can! My bad!

I dont now how I can Edit my previous message...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics