Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Pre-wedding pampering

Joey, on September 28, 2017 at 08:27 Posted in Beauty 0 8

How are you prepping for the big day? Have you planned in time for manicures, massages, haircuts, professional shaves, waxing, facials...? What are you planning to help you look and feel your best?

Are you getting your nails and hands ready to be photographed? Are you getting your nails and hands ready to be photographed?

Photo by Joellagayan Vancouver Wedding Photography in Burnaby

Will you DIY your wedding day look?Will you DIY your wedding day look?

Photo by Hope Linzee Photography in Fort St John

Sign me up for some of this!Sign me up for some of this!

Photo by Salon & Spa Deauville in Montreal

8 Comments

Latest activity by Daphne, on October 3, 2017 at 21:46
  • Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I followed my hair dresser's instructions and got a trim 2 months before the wedding to keep the length and ensure that the hair grew more and looked healthy the day of the wedding.

The day before I got a mani/pedi, but other than that, no other pampering.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The week before my wedding I had my eyebrows and upper lip waxed and my pedicure done. 4 days before the wedding I had my manicure done and was allowed to invoke the "manicure rule" while doing wedding set up lol

• H
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Hj ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I will probably get my hair cut at a barbershop a few days before instead of doing it myself with clippers like I usually do. I think my fiancee will do the same thing.

• Dani
    Frequent user February 2018 British Columbia
    Dani ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm probably going to get my hair coloured two months before and touched up the week leading up to the wedding and getting a mani pedi hopefully the day before. The day of my bridal party and my mom and my mother-in-law are all getting our hair and make up done together at my moms house before we head off to the wedding. I'm kind of excited about it

• Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A couple days before the wedding I'm taking my girls and I to get waxing done as well as our nails. I was also told my MOH is taking me to a spa to relax before the big day! YAY!!!

Then the day of, were getting up to go get our hair done, and then go back to my house and get ready. Getting our makeup professionally done. And then off to go get married!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!

• Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yesterday I had a pedicure, today I'm going for a massage and body scrub and getting my eyebrows done. Tomorrow is a manicure and long soak in the tub!
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Just getting my nails done the day before. I have extremely sensitive skin so I can't risk doing a facial or waxing as my face might swell up and get red and itchy! Literally that happened the week leading up to my best friends wedding in which I was a bridesmaid. Lol never again!!
  • Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am getting my nails done and waxing the two days and day before the wedding. On the day of I am getting my hair and makeup done with my girls!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics