Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alix
Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan

Postponed wedding

Alix, on April 24, 2020 at 15:09 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4
We have officially postponed our wedding. Well we are still going to do a private ceremony on the day we planned and then next year we will do a renewal of vows ceremony and reception.

We were able to rebook our June 20th, 2020 date to june 12th, 2021 with our venue and photographers.
I wish we could've had it this year but it's just a terrible situation that no one could see coming.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on May 4, 2020 at 21:32
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awww im sooo sorry to hear. im so sad reading everyone is canceling or postponing

• Alison
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Alison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We just postponed our August 2020 wedding to August 2021. There was definitely some tears but I found once we decided it felt like there was a huge weight lifted. Hopefully you feel the same way! We are also thinking of having a small ceremony on our day and doing the full ceremony/reception next year. We haven’t decided yet, if it will be a vow renewal or just not tell everyone that we actually got married this year. (Not sure exactly how that would work tho considering our family and closest friends would know lol). Anyways, while it sucks you can’t have the wedding this year, I’m sure your private ceremony will be intimate and beautiful and you can enjoy the big celebration next year!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Your decision is hard to make given the situation at hand.

Its great to hear your going ahead with the wedding and the photographer being present. Next year will be a great celebration for an anniversary than a wedding with renewing the vows.

• Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m so sorry to hear Smiley sad but now there’s that sight of relief as wel

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics