We now have the documents for the official postponement of our July 2020 wedding to July 2021.
Fellow postponers- are any of you concerned that we will still be physical distancing come Summer 2021? I know it sounds just absolutely crazy, but we are being offered a partial refund for a full cancellation or a rescheduling at no charge. I would just hate to wait another whole year for July 2021 to roll around, and still be in the same boat that we are in today! There is definitely no way to know for sure- just wanting to find out if there are others feeling this way or if I am just traumatized by this whole experience!