Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cathrine
Devoted April 2018 Ontario

Plus size dresses for Bridesmaids

Cathrine, on January 19, 2018 at 08:00 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 5
My maid of honour is plus sized and on a limited budget. We have decided to have all the bridesmaids were black dresses of their choosing to make it a bit easier for her pocket book and options of stores. Anyone have recommendations for stores that have formal dresses for larger ladies that are affordable? Looking for Niagara region or Toronto.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Cathrine, on January 23, 2018 at 10:06
  • Cathrine
    Devoted April 2018 Ontario
    Cathrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Everyone. My bridesmaid found a dress she really likes at a store in her home town. This was all very helpful. Thanks again.

• Kristine
    Frequent user October 2017 Ontario
    Kristine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you're already in the Niagara region, why don't you cross the border and try there? Even with the exchange you'll probably find a much better price. Torrid, Lane Bryant, Dress Barn - and they always have sales going on.

Addition Elle and Penningtons will probably have black dresses to buy online, and it's free returns if she tries it and doesn't like it.

And David's Bridal does go up to size 26

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could always try Laura+ if you have it. I would also hit up places like the Bay and Nordstrom that have a million different designers in one place.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What about ordering online? Check out azazie.com.

• Rosalyn
    Devoted August 2018 Alberta
    Rosalyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Torrid actually has some really pretty black dresses on their online store as well as in store. Additionelle usually has some too.

As as much as I hate David’s bridal, sometimes their sales rack has some cheap choices!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics