Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner June 2022 Ontario

Planning Catholic Church Ceremony

Amanda, on February 5, 2022 at 11:45 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4
Hi everyone. I'm looking for some advice and guidance on the planning part of a catholic church wedding. We have booked the date with the church (June 11th, 2022). Since booking the date, we have not heard from the church. We completed our marriage course.

Now I am wondering about, rehearsal and planing the actual ceremony. When do we plan that? My church has not reached out to us. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to be the one reaching out? As it's coming closer to the wedding date, I'm trying to get a much done ahead of time as I can...also my family and bridal party are staring to pick dates for shower and bachelorette...so weekends are booking up fast!
Any help is much appreciated!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Rayanne, on February 5, 2022 at 21:51
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have the same wedding date 🥰
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would contact the church yourself. You need to have times for invitations and to make sure everyone needed is available when uou need them. I'm sure your church will understand why you are asking....
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The rehearsal is done the day before the wedding as the dinner is then with just the family, wedding party and close friends if you wish to have them there. Nothing more since your celebrations will be the day after.

It does sound they have a lot on their hands to deal with the church and not calling you back this soon. Make a visit to them and inquire about the next step and if your cleared for now since you have finished the course with them.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would personally reach out to them. There's no harm in sending an email! If you need to start getting things organized and such like times for ceremony etc, I would get a head start!
    I've already done that with my venue for our august wedding.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics