Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Newbie December 2018 Quebec

Plan a wedding in 100 days?

Tuka, on September 17, 2018 at 15:58 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8
Hi ! Do you think planning a wedding in 100 days is doable ?

8 Comments

Latest activity by BunnyBride, on October 1, 2018 at 19:27
  • BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's doable. The tricky part would be finding a venue. If where you live is anything like here, most of the book 12 months in advance

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's 100% doable but like the others said, you might have to compromise on what you want, work with vendors available, and have realistic expectations.

• Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Absolutely it's possible, just much harder. You need all the money to pay for everything much sooner, and you definitely cannot be picky when choosing vendors. Dress must be purchased off the rack. And know that all your guests may not be able to make it with such short notice.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It can be done if the vendors can be booked or have family that have good camera and camcorder to take pictures and video of your day. Rental dress and restaurant for reception set to complete all the details to set your perfect day.
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The things in planning a wedding that actually take time are the waiting periods for ordered items, such as dresses, and being ahead of the game for availability of vendors (venue, photographer, etc).

If you can compromise on what is available, and shop off the rack, or pay a rush fee, it is 100% possible to plan a wedding in 100 days.

I pretty much did plan my wedding in the first 100 days, but I am spacing out the execution of it over the course of the year to fill time.

• Denise
    Beginner October 2019 Nova Scotia
    Denise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A friend of mine planned her wedding in 45 days. There were about 30 people, the ceremony and reception were at a restaurant, only her brother and his best friend stood, and the dance was just going downstairs into the bar. It's doable if you want it simple.
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I mean it will probably be challenging. Depending on how many guests and how big of a wedding you want it may be more challenging or less. But it is definitely doable! Tori had some great tips!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It may be very difficult - but totally doable if you are planning a small wedding Smiley smile

First things first would be to find a venue that can accommodate you and your guests - go from there because you can always buy a dress off the rack, use your own Spotify playlist from your phone, have a friend or family member officiate, etc.

You just need a place, somebody to officiate, and each other!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics