Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

V
Newbie October 2022 Ontario

Places to go for Wedding Invitations

Vivian, on March 3, 2022 at 00:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4
I'm looking for recommendation of where to go to get wedding invitations at a decent price and that can also do Chinese/ English writing.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on March 12, 2022 at 21:15
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Vistaprint is a great site for invitations which you can get assistance to get the chinese writing included on it. The variety and colours are great along with the size that fits for you too. Take a look and see if there may be something there for you both to choose. It also allows you to customize your invitation too if you want to have the style, colour and writing done on it.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's pretty cheap if you're just doing a typical postcard and envelope, especially if you're collecting RSVPs via a website instead of a return card. You can find tons of invitation stationary at Staples and Michaels. If you're capable of designing them yourself, it's definitely cheaper than going to a wedding-specific printer.

If you're looking for that traditional red stuff with the gold embroidery, that might be pricey. That being said, not a single Chinese person I know bothered with that and just printed Chinese text on a traditional western style invite lol.

• V
    Newbie October 2022 Ontario
    Vivian ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No I can't read or write but I do know someone who can. That's a great idea. I might look into that. I would also like to go find a place that does invitation and see how much it would be too.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Can you read and write Chinese (or at least knows someone who can)? If so, you can type up the card info and print it yourself with one of those DIY invitation packs you can get at stationary stores. Or design your own via Photoshop or Canva and get them printed at a local printer.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics