Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner June 2023 Ontario

Photographers

Angela, on January 14, 2022 at 21:24

Posted in Ontario 58

Looking for photographer advice!!!!! Has anyone used Pink Champagne Photography or Frances Morency Photography????
Looking for photographer advice!!!!! Has anyone used Pink Champagne Photography or Frances Morency Photography????

58 Comments

• C
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Chantal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I know I've been wanting to do reviews for ages. You should leave one! I wish she had reviews before I booked lol. Ugh oh well!
  • A_O
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    A_O ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Finally! I saw your review and our situation was very similar. I hope that potential clients are doing their research and see all of this.

• C
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Chantal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg she's the worst gaslighter. Glad to know I wasn't alone but sorry you went through this too. You can now leave reviews on Google. Would be good for others to know!
  • C
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Chantal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    If you check Google review I posted two of ours. Hope she's better for you xx
  • C
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Chantal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Terrible experience. Unfortunately at the time there was no where to see and leave reviews. You can now review her on Google. We have added our review. I encourgse everyone to do the same so that others aren't faced with what many of us went through. Sad to hear others have experienced negatively with her but nice to know we aren't alone...
  • M
    Newbie May 2024 Ontario
    Melody ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey would you mind messaging me some examples of her photos she sent you? I already booked and paid in full.
  • A_O
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    A_O ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No, our photos were not fixed. Our other issue was in our contract, we got the package where she was to provide us with deliverables (photo album & canvas). We had to fight her on that and after 1.5 YEAR after the wedding, we finally got them…to find out that they’re were ordered from Walmart. So it wasn’t even good quality. But to us, it was the principle of holding up the contract that we paid for.
  • L
    Newbie March 2023 Ontario
    L-k-d ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You mentioned you’ve finally solved your issues, so did your pictures eventually turn out okay?
  • A_O
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    A_O ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    If she has a limit on the number of photos that will be edited. She claimed that she edited all of ours and they definitely were not. We had to ask and wait months of her to edit the ones we brought to her attention and some she completely ignored. Honestly, knowing what I know now, I would’ve broken my contract and told her to keep the deposit and found someone new, that’s how bad things were for us. I literally had to see a therapist due to her gaslighting.
  • L
    L-k-d ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

What do you mean how the photos will be edited?

• A_O
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    A_O ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I usually would not have an issue but I just finally resolved my issues with her and don’t want anymore problems. But my suggestion is to look over your contract and amend if necessary. Ask her for firm deadlines. Ask her about how the photos would be edited and write down EVERY moment that you would want. I was heartbroken to find out that our vows and first dance were not in any video shots.
  • L
    L-k-d ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh no.. would you be willing to share any of the photos?

• A_O
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    A_O ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Both! I will say, SOME of them (only a handful) came out great and 99% were terrible. They weren’t straight and all of my “getting ready” were so washed out. It was so embarrassing. I couldn’t even send them to my vendors. She’s kind and sweet until you push her and tried to hold her accountable.
  • L
    L-k-d ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Can I ask, we’re your pictures bad or just her attitude ?
  • A
    Angela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes thank you
  • A_O
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    A_O ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Angela,

Yes, I was referring to Pink Champagne Photography! It looks like you're going with a different photographer...I'm so glad! Wishing you & your partner a beautiful wedding day!! Smiley heart

• A
    Angela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi
    Thank you for letting me know !!! Was it Champaign that you sent with ?
  • A_O
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    A_O ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi,

I posted a comment talking about our negative experience and it was removed...I'm not sure why. So I'm going to try again because I believe it's important for other couples to know about our experience. Anyways, like others, I do not recommend this company.

• A
    Angela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi everyone I did hire a photographer!!! Thank you
  • Rachel
    Newbie September 2019 Ontario
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi, I used pink champagne photography and had a horrible experience. I got married in 2019 so maybe she's changed a bit but I would suggest booking with someone else! Hope this helps
  • Chelsea
    Newbie March 2024 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sister used Pink Champagne and I would encourage anyone to not use her. She was very unprofessional and rude. Stay away!!
  • Jnnj
    Beginner September 2024 Ontario
    Jnnj ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey any updates? Smiley smile
  • A
    Angela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes I booked Frances morency
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you booked yet after getting some feedback? I would there would be reviews to know if they would be good and worthwhile to hire.

• A
    Angela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you 😊
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Angela, possibly post in your local wedding sell/swap groups on Facebook. You are more then likely able to find couples that have used these vendors before and get advice from them

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics