Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner June 2023 Ontario

Photographers

Angela, on January 14, 2022 at 21:24 Posted in Ontario 0 54
Looking for photographer advice!!!!! Has anyone used Pink Champagne Photography or Frances Morency Photography????

54 Comments

Latest activity by Jessica, on March 10, 2024 at 22:01
  • J
    Newbie July 2024 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Is there any update?

• K
    Newbie September 2022 Ontario
    Karis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hello, I want to connect with you how unethical Pink Champagne Photography is. Thanks.
  • K
    Karis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hello, I want to connect with you too regarding the scams of Pink Champagne Photography. It’s just not right. Thanks
  • C
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Chantal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Just search pink champagne photography
  • K
    Karis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I can’t find the google review
  • K
    Karis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I share the same experience about Pink Champagne Photography which honestly became a traumatic flashback to me but I just try to help myself look at the brighter side of still having keepsake of our wedding and surpassing that stage. It was interesting how the bad reviews were hidden cause I did not see these during my research prior wedding. For future clients, just do yourself a favor- better get out than get trapped if you have strong doubts with your vendors. It makes a lot of difference to be at ease planning and working with your vendors for a once in a lifetime event. The enticing lower rate package is not worth the stress of dealing with attitude and hostile tendencies and risking beautiful memories of your life. Jacqueline can be nice but she was rude too that I was not totally at ease planning and working with her for our wedding from the beginning. I gave it the benefit of the doubt (as I respected her mental health challenges) and endured it but at the expense of our memories and my own mental health. It was hard to ask questions to her cause she shuts you off to only ask limited questions and she can be defensive when you simply clarify things. To avoid unnecessary stressful conversations we trusted to simply rely on their work without a definite checklist or structured plan that it ended up as more of a free flow during the wedding. No laid out time & sequence plan. Photos & videos were ok but there were many missed parts of the event that could have been captured if it was well planned and communicated. I gave her the permission to tell guests about no phones during ceremony but some guests found her really intimidating & impolite. Took 5 months to get our wedding photos/videos and another 4-5 months for additional clips that we requested after countless follow up’s and inspite of us paying her on time as she demanded. Many excuses with deadlines and the disappointing part is that the end product is not even that great. Not worth the attitude. I appreciate how her photographers and a bit of her, worked hard during the event but there were many uneven shots & unclean cuts like her being in the shots when in fact she imposed guests not to photobomb lol. The high resolution was the only consolation but they are hard to save or download/upload anyway. I am still thankful we have captured memories of our wedding but you guys can do better without suffering in the process and with the end product. Just sharing for reflection.
  • K
    Karis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for standing up on this. Totally agree. Had a terrible experience with her too. Not worth the stress and risk of stealing off the joy in your wedding or events because of her attitude which is not even compensated by the quality of her work.
  • C
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Chantal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hmm strange I am not sure!! :
  • Nellierougeedition
    Newbie August 2024 Georgia
    Nellierougeedition ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I doesnt seem to be a correct account. Is this your instagram user?
  • Nellierougeedition
    Nellierougeedition ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I just did
  • C
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Chantal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow that's so interesting! Msg me too

Chantalnicole_dem
  • Shane
    Newbie December 2023 Ontario
    Shane ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Every single positive review is fake. There’s 100s of them after I reposted my review. She’s very nervous because we have a lot of proof about how she scammed and lied to us.
  • Shane
    Shane ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’ve shot you a message on Instagram, might be in message requests.
  • C
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Chantal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Sound sso similar to us, sorry to hear you had that experience. Her replies on google reviews are so rediculous now too.
  • Nellierougeedition
    Nellierougeedition ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is interesting. Im happy to assist where I can. Lets connect

• Shane
    Shane ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yup, she offered us $150 and the missing video we never got.

We are looking into group litigation if anyone that has used her and has had their contract violated would be interested in participating please reach out to me!
  • Nellierougeedition
    Nellierougeedition ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sure, I'm happy to share more details of my experience. Please message me on my Instagram account ad we will connect from there. nellienento

• Nellierougeedition
    Nellierougeedition ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I didn't know she was paying people to remove their negative reviews but I did notice after each review she has a lot of 5 star reviews which we also thought she is asking her family and friends to post the reviews. She threatened me for my review. She might not know that threatening is a crime and that she is dealing with a lawyer. I'm waiting for her "Legal representative" to see what they have to say!

• Nellierougeedition
    Nellierougeedition ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I will do the facebook too. She cannot survive in this business with this attitude and quality of work. We paid $5000 to her literally for nothing. Then we did a photoshoot just for fun in Maldives for $150 and the pictures were delivered edited in one day and you should see the quality of work. I even sent her the pictures for her own comparison, no response obviously. I tried very much to work with her and make friends with her and be understanding, maybe she does something for us, oh the pride she has. She started this business during covid and she cannot handle her clients obviously. Before that she was charging $200 for photo sessions. He work maybe worth that $200, not even. Im happy to share the pictures she tool of us. Absolutely to laugh at.

• Shane
    Shane ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Nellie, send is there a way we can direct message?
  • Shane
    Shane ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow so funny I noticed the same trend too! Did also you know she’s paying people to remove their negative reviews?
  • J
    Newbie July 2024 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Also, I just observed her google review trend, I think she asked some of her friends to add 5-star review in past few weeks to negate all the 1-star reviews. Phew

• J
    Newbie July 2024 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh my God the audacity to threaten on just a google review. That does seem like an awful narcissistic personality, can't understand how she is surviving in this wedding business from such a long time. She does have a Facebook page but reviews are disabled there. The only way would be to post on "Ontario Vendors and Brides" group on Facebook which has more than 16000 members and mostly brides. I am so glad that because of you and others, I am not booking her anymore.

• Nellierougeedition
    Nellierougeedition ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Jessica,

Yes I did leave a google review to which she threatened me that I should expect a call from her legal representative!!! Which is too funny to me cause I simply shared my experience and my personal opinion. Honestly her attitude is just awful. Like you owe her something. She once told me that she used to be a collector and she loved it. Her behaviour totally describes that personality. After I saw her threatening response on google , I filed a complaint against her business. I don't know about any Facebook page. If you tell me where I would definitely write a review. I just don't want anybody to fall into the same trap as we did.

• J
    Newbie July 2024 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Laura,
    Thanks for the feedback. I was also considering that. Have you any other recommendation which you can DM me please.

• J
    Newbie July 2024 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Nellie, Sad to see that this happened with you. Have you provided this feedback on Facebook groups or perhaps may be google review so that it can reach to more people?

• Nellierougeedition
    Nellierougeedition ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Do not use her. She is an absolute gas lighter with terrible attitude. Her quality of work is like a 5 years old and I'm not exaggerating. We booked with another photographer after paying her so much. We are redoing the whole thing because we asked her for better resolution photos or the raw photos so we can do our own edits, no response whatsoever. She couldn't care less about you. She never responds to requests and she claims she is sick but as soon as the message is about money she replies in seconds. As soon as she received the money she is no where to find. Do yourself a favor and hire someone else. We could not regret it more.

• Laura
    Newbie November 2024 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you for sharing your experiences, I was considering Pink Champagne and now will not be!

• C
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Chantal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I know I've been wanting to do reviews for ages. You should leave one! I wish she had reviews before I booked lol. Ugh oh well!
  • A_O
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    A_O ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Finally! I saw your review and our situation was very similar. I hope that potential clients are doing their research and see all of this.

• C
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Chantal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg she's the worst gaslighter. Glad to know I wasn't alone but sorry you went through this too. You can now leave reviews on Google. Would be good for others to know!
  • C
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Chantal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    If you check Google review I posted two of ours. Hope she's better for you xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics