Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rana
Beginner April 2023 British Columbia

Photographer/Videographer Recommendations? Candid shots/contemporary (Vancouver)

Rana, on June 13, 2019 at 18:42 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 3

Hey Everyone,

I am getting married next summer or the summer after (depending on how planning goes). We are doing the wedding on a budget but I still want good photos and video since you keep those forever. I prefer non-staged photos and ones that work with natural lighting (non-overexposed). Do you guys have any recommendations? We are doing the wedding on an acreage with a nice like and barn Smiley smile

3 Comments

Latest activity by Casey, on June 14, 2019 at 07:11
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would explore all options on WW to check out their prices and portfolios. You could also look into photographers who are just starting out and building their portfolios and their prices would be less!
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to the WeddingWire community Rana!!

Have you checked out the WeddingWire vendor search for photographers in your area? It's a great way to find wedding vendors near you!

Here are the Vancouver Wedding Photographers that we have listed for you to browse through. Have you found any photographers that you are interested in so far?

• Emily
    Beginner August 2021 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello,

I am from Ontario but I know someone from High School that takes beautiful photographs ( Not staged, and very creative!) and is based in Nanaimo but often travels for engagement shoots and weddings. This is her website with work if you want to check it out!

https://www.chelseapopephotography.com/

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics