Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Marie-Josée
Newbie August 2018 Alberta

Photographer prices in Nova Scotia

Marie-Josée, on September 28, 2017 at 22:37 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone could give me some typical prices for wedding photography in NS. I have looked around a bit, but was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with paying too low, and getting too low quality pictures. Overall, what is an average price for photography? And are there any decently priced photographers that anyone can recommend?
Thank you!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Marina, on November 1, 2017 at 01:31
  • Marie-Josée
    Newbie August 2018 Alberta
    Marie-Josée ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Jo-Ann thank you for your response, we actually just decided to do it at home in Calgary! So we have a photographer now. Thank you for the information!
  • Jo-Ann
    Newbie October 2018 Nova Scotia
    Jo-Ann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our photographers are about $2500 and they are there for the full day. And that includes every picture out eyes are open in and its 2 professional photographers. We had our engagement pics taken by them too and they were amazing to work with. What part of NS are you getting married in?
  • Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Most photographers offer wedding packages. It can vary I would google and search vendors on here.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's a tough question, it can vary a lot, and not just by region. There's also the issue of how many shooters you will be getting, and how many hours you will have them do. Those are great ways to keep the costs down. Have you looked through our Vendor catalogue yet? Here's an article to help you think about what is most important to you in a photographer.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics