Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Curious May 2020 Ontario

Personalize wedding website

Mahsa, on October 8, 2019 at 16:33 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
Did anyone pay extra to personalize their site at the knot? Did you use knot own offering or did you purchase it through go daddy ? Which package did you select in Go Daddy?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on October 16, 2019 at 11:54
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We did we paid for our own domain name and it was 200 for 3 years! but were also gonna post photos that ppl can download after the wedding so they can have a copy!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Meaning you are ordering invitations from them or are you signed up there for receiving RSVP's? If you are ordering; just list the weddingwire website on the invite.

If you are doing everything online (not sure how minted works); then perhaps there is a link you could set up on your weddingwire website or a link on your weddingwire website you could link to minted?

• M
    Beginner May 2020 Ontario
    Mahsa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Great! I'm using minted for my invitation..can I easily transfer this to WW website or should i be using minted website?

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

WW is easier to use as your information here will go straight to your guests once responded. Become a premium member and the website is there at your fingertips available. This way you just put the site and your names for your guests to RSVP.

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    WeddingWire offers an amazing and free wedding website! Super easy to use, and very fun to personalize!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics