Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Abbie
Devoted June 2022 Nova Scotia

Outdoor ceremony - no music?

Abbie, on July 27, 2021 at 07:36

Posted in Wedding ceremony 33

Hi all! So our wedding is out in a wooded area on a golf course so there isn’t anywhere to hook up music for the procession. The venue said some people hire acoustic players but that’s not really in the budget...Do you think it would be too weird to not have any music? I love music and was getting...
Hi all! So our wedding is out in a wooded area on a golf course so there isn’t anywhere to hook up music for the procession. The venue said some people hire acoustic players but that’s not really in the budget...Do you think it would be too weird to not have any music? I love music and was getting creative with songs for the ceremony but I’m also not opposed to not having any for the ceremony if we’re in nature.

33 Comments

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would personally want music at least to walk down the aisle to and to play a little something while the marriage license is being signed.

Could you rent something that doesn't need a power source? Or even just use a good quality bluetooth speaker?

We kind of accidentally had no music at our minimony last October because no one started the music before I walked out, but we turned on music during the signing since our officiant had suggested it for that time. I didn't walk down an aisle or anything but it was still noticeably quiet with no music.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics