Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gabrielle
Beginner August 2019 Ontario

Out of town guests

Gabrielle, on February 6, 2019 at 11:34 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
I am having guests that are invited to the ceremony (2pm) and reception (8pm) there is quite a gap and i dont want them to stay in their hotel room. Any suggestions?

5 Comments

Latest activity by MacKenzie, on February 10, 2019 at 14:56
  • MacKenzie
    Beginner February 2020 Alberta
    MacKenzie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Dido to Kaisha's comment! We're using our website to provide a list of activities for people to do locally. Perhaps having a family member suggest a meet up at a restaurant or pub? Unsure as to whether you're serving dinner at your later reception time. But I am sure your family members will want extra time to catch up with one another!

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

On our website we listed things to do locally, maybe give them a list of suggestions to keep them entertained. That way it is up to them and some may still choose to go to the hotel to relax a bit.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Here are a list of things to do in Cornwall that as long as they are open you could recommend to your guests: www.escapehere.com

You could also do a scavenger hunt?

You have to think that they will also need to find somewhere to eat supper so maybe suggest good restaurants nearby!

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would suggest local places to site see, or activities they could do! Make a list of local fun things either cheap or free they could do or see

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You could suggest local movie theatres, some place to grab a bite, the mall, etc. People will be able to fill the time (unless your wedding is in the middle of nowhere lol).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics