Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alyssa
Newbie August 2022 British Columbia

Ordering online

Alyssa, on January 12, 2019 at 19:13 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 3
Has anyone ordered items from Shop Revelry before? We have limited shops on the island I’m from, so we were considering ordering the bridesmaid dresses online. I’ve looked up reviews, but I feel like hearing it from other grooms or brides is more reliable! Feel free to suggest other shops or vendors too please!!Smiley laugh

3 Comments

Latest activity by Alyssa, on January 13, 2019 at 23:00
  • Alyssa
    Newbie August 2022 British Columbia
    Alyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Awesome, thanks so much ladies! I’ll definitely be checking those places out! Smiley laugh
  • P
    Newbie August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Pamela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Definitely check out Princessly. I ordered our flower girl dress from there and wish I would have considered them for our bridesmaids dresses too.
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't have any experience with the online shopping, so I can't help there... However, one of the options I looked into (because one of my bridesmaids were shopping across the country) was getting dresses from Le Chateau.

They have some great options, and it's super easy to get/return if you have a little trial and error. Not sure what island you're on (VI or smaller), but it would be pretty easy to go to one of the malls in Victoria to try/see the Le Chateau options.

It would be a bit of a trek, but if you guys could do a weekend/day trip, you could come to Vancouver (Langley) and check out David's Bridal. That's where my girls got theirs, and it was so easy, and such a big selection. They got 3 different styles (one for each girl), all in the same colour, and they are great.

I hope some other girls give you some advice for the online shopping. I think some girls said that places like JJs House even lets you do custom sizing/measurements for girls, and I haven't heard any complaints I can think of.

Good luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics