Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelly
Newbie August 2018 British Columbia

Options instead of a candy bar?

Kelly, on January 28, 2018 at 14:18 Posted in Wedding reception 0 7

Hi,

My fiance and I have loved the candy bars at other weddings, and we would love to incorporate something similar. What are some other ideas that people can take home at the end of the night?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 31, 2018 at 10:06
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Chocolate fountain is another way for guests to choose their favourite fruit or large/small marshmallow.

Assorted pastries, cookies and fruits may also give some variety to choose from the table.
  • Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There are some vendors that specialize in doing a sweets table and will come up with a mix of treats for you - they come up and set everything up. My friend did it for her wedding and it was really nice!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've heard of popcorn, donuts, cookies, chocolates.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could have a treat bar and get a bunch of stuff you like from Bulk Barn and lay that out (ex: chocolate covered pretzels, gummy bears, popcorn, Skittles etc.).

• Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am a huge lover of the candy bar! I don't even see it as a "guest" thing, I see it more of a me thing lol. But for other guests that don't enjoy candy as much as I do, I was thinking of maybe like cookies, brownies, other easy take home treats. I plan to maybe do all British sweets, as I and my family are from England. So maybe a "theme" candy bar?
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Pop corn is a popular one. Really I've only seen pop corn, candy or chocolate as take home foods but there are a ton of other late night food bar options!

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've seen a popcorn bar, trail mix bar, indoor smores bar (mind you can't really take that home). You could also do a "candy bar" but only choose all chocolate treats and call it a chocolate bar!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics