Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie June 2018 Ontario

Ontario venues that allow outside catering

Stephanie, on June 22, 2017 at 12:22 Posted in Wedding reception 0 4

Hi all!

Can anyone recommend venues in and around Ontario (within an hour of Toronto preferably) that allow external vendors? My fiance and I would really love to bring in our own catering, flowers, deejay, etc? We've been doing a lot of research but aren't having a ton of luck.

We're looking for a venue that holds approximately 250 guests.

Any recommendations you have would be wonderful!

thank you!

Steph

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 6, 2018 at 09:17
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Call around to inquire about catering from outside. I'm sure some venues may allow it. Don't give up on the search.

• G
    Ontario
    Gillian ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had mine at OE Banquet and Conference Centre in Oakville Ontario and I had 450ppl at my wedding own food decor everything and it was beautiful. Michele the venue coordinator was amazing. Contact this venue you won't be disappointed!
  • A
    Newbie April 2018 Ontario
    Ade ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Step, my fiance and I are looking for the same set-up as you! Same numbers too! I'd love to know of the eligible places you found?
    Happy planning,Bukola
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Stephanie! So exciting! Smiley heart Did you take a look at the vendors in our Directory? Vendors Ontario. Maybe the other brides can help you out: Couples getting married on 1/September/2017 in Ontario - Sharing venue information - Mount albert, ontario - Couples getting married on 18/June/2017 in Ontario. Let me know xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics