Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jasmine
Newbie September 2023 Ontario

Online Invitations & name of event

Jasmine, on June 18, 2023 at 20:59 Posted in Tech support 0 2

Hi, does anyone know how to remove the word "wedding" that appears at the top of the online invitation? It's the name of the event but I can't seem to change that anywhere, or to create a new event to have another title. I just wish I could remove it entirely.

Second question and this is causing some worry. I have seen a few people ask this but none that are recent or firm on this one - can anyone provide a step by step of what happens when you click on Save and Send on the online invitation? Does it sent it to everyone automatically or do I get options so that I can test out how the invitation looks.

Thanks!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Jasmine, on June 19, 2023 at 10:06
  • Jasmine
    Newbie September 2023 Ontario
    Jasmine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It does, thank you so much!

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Smiley smile For #1 - you can add another event if you do not want to call it Wedding. I dont think you can change the actual word "wedding". But once you are in Guests, at the top you will see Overview, Wedding then a plus sign - hit that to create a new Event. There you can name it whatever you'd like. See below

For #2 - nothing happens when you hit Save & Send. It will just take you to the next page to select the guests you want to send the invite to. I added myself as a guest and then sent the invite to me only just to see how it would look.

Hope this helps

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics