Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Desiree
Frequent user August 2021 Ontario

Online dress shopping

Desiree, on June 18, 2020 at 20:11 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6
David bridal has a pretty decent sale on right now online, I found a dress I’m in awe with I’m just curious has anyone order from them before wondering the quality of the dresses and if anyone had issues with returns ?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Baria, on July 20, 2020 at 20:28
  • Baria
    Curious July 2022 Quebec
    Baria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm going with azazie. There's the tey on program which is amazing. I already ordered some wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses for try on. Their customer service is amazing, the quality of the dresses left me speechless. Order swatches tho! I ordered a few before deciding in the color and the fabric
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Go to azazie.com and try on their dresses to see what you like. i think you pay a few dollars and you can try styles at home and ship them back. that way you know what you want

• Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi had purchased my first wedding dress from Davids Bridal and the quality is fantastic.
    Depending on what you get, you may want to try it on first is my only suggestion just because I found that dresses I fell in love with online DIDN'T do justice for me once I tried them on. That being said, that is EXACTLY what happened to me. I ended up purchasing a second dress, which is now THEE dress! I am selling my old dress at a consignment store, because David's Bridal is very strict on their return policies.
    Hoping I can at least help out another bride by selling my old dress at less than half the cost for a new unworn dress! Smiley smile

• Vanessa
    Devoted December 2021 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've had lots of experience with DB in the past with both wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses.

Two of my friends got their wedding dress there and loved the quality and price of the dresses.

I've purchased 2 bridesmaid dresses (and my wedding party just got their dresses from DB as well). The quality is very good and the price can't be beat.

Personally i've never ordered online or returned an item so I can't say too much but perhaps you can go into a DB store, get measured and then proceed to order your dress. It might be an easier time for you.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I watched a YouTube review of DB in the states and their only issue was the returns, but she got it done just a few hoops to jump through. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/jhxpstpwcky

It might help. I really like her videos too of you're looking for any other bridal planning help!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Is the sale valid for in-store purchase? Most David's Bridal shops are not in malls so they've been mostly open for appointments. That way you can touch the fabric to make sure you like it. That being said, they carry some major brands and my fiancee has purchased a few DB dresses for a number of occasions, including being a bridesmaid, and she's always happy with their quality.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics