Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashley
Expert March 2018 Ontario

One year engagement anniversary

Ashley, on December 15, 2017 at 10:09 Posted in Before the wedding 0 11

Happy Friday!

Just wondering what some of you brides have done or are planning to do on your one year engagement anniversary? Mine is on December 29th and my FH and I wanted to do something small but since the holidays are filled with eating out for the whole month of December I was wondering maybe what some other ideas would be?

Thanks ladies! Smiley heart

11 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on February 28, 2018 at 22:39
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Planning to do a sweet dinner or weekend getaway (since he proposed while on vacation) when the time comes ☺️
  • G
    Quebec
    George ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there! My parents are going to have Anniversary party, and I'd like to make them big "poster" with their photos and nice qoutes! But unfortunately I'm not very good at expressing my feelings and emotions..How do you think, are quotes such here https://bestquoteslist.com/anniversary-quotes-for-parents/ OK, or I need to write from my own (it definetely won't sound good)?

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes it is extra special now!

• Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh my goodness! I think we will be staying away from sports then LOL

Hope your leg is better!

• Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We will definitely do dinner somewhere, he proposed at home, but we still live at home while we wait for our condo to be ready so I don't really want to be at home with either of our parents.

We may do a night on the town!

• Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's a great idea, we also love escape rooms too and haven't done one in forever!

• Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That sounds so perfect! Now Christmas will be extra special Smiley heart

• Alexa
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our engagement anniversary involved us playing a friendly game tournament.Every few months we choose three activities to do: one sport , one board game and one videogame. While playing those games we make drinking games out of them :-) Unfortunalty this time we had to alter our sport game because when we were playing soccer earlier that day(before tourney) a player slipped on the ball and landed right on my leg. had to go to the hospital, found out it was a severely bruised calf muscle.
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh that is so cute! Like some of the other ladies said, relive that moment of a date when he proposed. My fiancé proposed in May in one of their pastures so I think we may go for a picnic there. Great idea!
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

One date I want to do is our first date again. Maybe you could re-do your first date or the day of your engagement or another memorable date.

I really enjoy escape rooms. Solving puzzles and clues to get out of a certain 'situation.'

I also heard of city-wide scavenger hunts. Not sure where all they are or what they entail but my coworker was talking about it. You sign up online and they email you the info.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our 1 year engagement anniversary is Christmas Day. We will probably just enjoy a luxury breakfast at home and talk about it while opening presents.

You could do a night at the movies at home! Get all your favourite snacks and some popcorn and relax with a great movie at home while you cuddle.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics