Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emily
Devoted October 2018 Ontario

One month countdown!

Emily, on September 6, 2018 at 10:18 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7
I’m almost at the one month and starting to freak out a bit! I know the time is going to fly. I feel like there are so many logistical things to do. Does anyone have a list or what not to forget?!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Emily, on September 6, 2018 at 13:36
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg thank you!! Definitely an important one
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Pack your overnight bag (depending on where you are staying). I had a friend who forgot. so she rolled up to breakkie the next morning in her day of getting ready clothes. and she didn't even have a toothbrush (luckily hotel did). she said she would have just packed a bag early. bought spare toiletries. so that way no thinking about it the week of the wedding. it was just with all her other wedding things.

• Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    My centrepieces are taken care of! Mostly just little things for my dessert table and guestbook, and card table. I have some ideas. Gonna wait til I go to the venue next week for some inspiration with my day of coordinator. It’s a beautiful wood venue so I think less will be more!
  • Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sounds like you are checking in with all your vendors which is perfect. For decor on your other tables, do you have any leftover materials from your centerpieces? If not, try and find items that are similar and will still flow with the rest of your decor. If all your RSVPs are in make sure to work on your seating plan, finish your place cards if you need them. Write out anything your MC needs to know (if you're having one), if you have done so already write out your thank you speech, and make a wedding emergency kit.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Do you have a mock-up for what you were thinking or are you completely at a loss as to what to do? I'm sure if you were to post it here on weddingwire we could all give some feedback Smiley smile

• Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Im good for most of that stuff! We got our wedding license last week, all our rsvps are in and I’m almost done the seating chart, we are meeting with the venue and our day of coordinator next week, we have another appointment with our officiant in a couple weeks, music is almost all picked out and we are meeting the DJ this month. I have my makeup trial this weekend and a hair apt next week and a facial.

Im still not fully decided on decor needs for the other tables. I think that’s my biggest stress.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So exciting! I would say the main things are to make sure that you have the very minimum to get married - venue, officiant, witnesses. After that make sure you have all your RSVP's and a head count, DJ/Music, dress is ready, suits are ready, hair and MUA are set, etc. Basically double check that you are all set and that you have all of their phone numbers handy. Once you have all that just make sure you have any DIY decor all in one spot in the house as to not forget any of it.

Hmmm.. Other than that - relax and do beauty treatments (that your skin is used to) so that you are picture perfect for the day!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics