Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sam
Curious October 2020 Ontario

Officiants!

Sam, on July 26, 2019 at 15:34 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7
Looking for an officiant for our wedding.. nothing religious. Looking for k-w/Hamilton area. Need someone who will do a rehearsal as I would like to know what is going on lol

7 Comments

Latest activity by Shannon, on July 30, 2019 at 14:38
  • S
    Expert September 2020 Quebec
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not sure about your provence, but in Quebec anyone can be your officiant. It's easy to do, just fill out a form and mail it in. We are having a family memeber do ours.
  • Chere-Lee
    Frequent user October 2020 Ontario
    Chere-Lee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are using Kendra Pierroz as our Officiant for our October 3, 2020 wedding in Hamilton www.kendrapierrozofficiant.com. We met with her and she is a wonderful person! She is very reasonably priced also!

• Sam
    Curious October 2020 Ontario
    Sam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks for the info everyone Smiley laugh

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're also using All Seasons, like Amanda did. I like having the assurance that if our officiant can't make it, they'll send a replacement - it's unlikely it'll happen but it's nice knowing they have a policy like that.

You can also customize your ceremony as much or as little as you like!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Some other ideas to look for Officiants is the internet in your area for Hamilton. There is a fee for rehearsal based on every Officiant which is to inquire how much they charge. All seasons is a good place to look though since they cover a lot of areas everywhere.

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I actually used All Seasons and they were amazing.. very flexible, they let my sister in law do the ceremony and the officiant was there with the paperwork to make it all legal. highly recommend them. Any officiant will come to your rehearsal if you want it's just at an extra cost for most of them. We had a meeting with ours prior to where you discuss everything so I honestly don't think having them at rehearsal is necessary. During our meeting ours even told us it's not worth the cost.
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you looked through the "Wedding Vendors" section of Wedding Wire? There's also " All Seasons - Wedding Ceremonies " that has a great selection of Officiants. You can look them up by city, read their bio and reviews, and contact them for further info.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics