Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gloria
Expert October 2022 Ontario

Oct.8th weddings

Gloria, on September 15, 2022 at 11:43 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8
Less than a month away…. what is left on everyone’s to-do list?
i feel like there’s still so much to do with such little time 😭😭😭

8 Comments

Latest activity by Tara, on September 17, 2022 at 08:51
  • Tara
    Newbie October 2022 Ontario
    Tara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wedding is coming up , just had an amazing bride shower with my friends.. just need to finish up the last min decor for the entrance and add ons to the tables
  • Toby
    Newbie October 2022 Alberta
    Toby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello twinsy! Yes it is definitely a bit overwhelming and we have a fairly small wedding planned. I decided after two nightmares about forgetting things that were really important, to create a checklist of decor (making most of my own) and personal items, so I can actually sleep through the night!

But like another woman commented to your post, this will all be over and we will miss the planning!

Enjoy it, I keep telling myself this anyway......

• Celeste-Marie
    Celeste-Marie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello fellow Oct 8 bride!
    My wedding is a total diy project haha I am definitely behind in getting my signs done and figuring out our cocktail hour. With over 16 different vendors to manage it has been hectic. All the last payments are also creeping up so it's crunch for time and money.!!
  • Shelby
    Shelby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey same day bride!
    I feel like there is a lot left to do but its mainly small things..seating chart and finishing the centerpieces that are like 80% done and then finalizing the list of photos for the photographer. Most of our meetings are done. My hair trial is next week and i also pick up my altered wedding dress next week! Its coming ao quickly!! At this point lists are my best friend ahah
  • A
    Newbie October 2022 Quebec
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have pretty much nothing to do, I’ve postponed my wedding so many times that I’ve just gotten everything done. Que sera sera
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The day will come quick! Just enjoy the last little bit of it!
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

HI fellow wedding date bride!!!

I can definietly feel the crunch creeping in but I think I'm ready for it. We have pretty much everything done, just need to finalize alot of details. Still need to meet with the venue (doing that this weekend), meet with our decor coordinate (sept 25) and chat with our photographer to finalize some timelines. And then I still have a few DIY's I'm working on. Seating chart, dessert sign, bar sign, corsages. We also want to practice our dance, but also plan on doing that over the next couple weekends. Also need to just tweak out playlist and finalize the lil "game/activity" we have planned.

When I write it all down, it feels like alot, but because I have a plan, Im not stressed. Some of my DIY stuff is in progress, so its more just working on it, which I enjoy, so not really a task!

Whats left on your list??? You got this!!

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You got this! It will all be over soon and you will miss the planning.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics