Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lisa
VIP May 2018 Ontario

Need your help brides! - wedding dress a or b?

Lisa, on December 1, 2016 at 22:22

Posted in Wedding fashion 36

Ok ladies need your help! Mikaella Bridal came out with their 2017 Spring Collection today and the dress what I was visualising in my mind, that I was going to ask them to customise , actually exists now!!! I'm so happy! Only change is Bling straps on the back, instead of the plain ones. Buuuuuuuut...
Ok ladies need your help! Mikaella Bridal came out with their 2017 Spring Collection today and the dress what I was visualising in my mind, that I was going to ask them to customise , actually exists now!!! I'm so happy! Only change is Bling straps on the back, instead of the plain ones.
Buuuuuuuut I'm torn between the Mikaella Bridal gown and a Casablanca Bridal Gown!
Can you ladies let me know what you think? A or B? I've attached front and back!
Thank you in advance!!!!
Lisa

Need your help brides! - wedding dress a or b? - 1

Need your help brides! - wedding dress a or b? - 2

Need your help brides! - wedding dress a or b? - 3

Need your help brides! - wedding dress a or b? - 4

36 Comments

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks alot! I love the back so much!
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The dresses should be in store January/February. There is a Casablanca trunk show January 14th in Waterdown, so I'll get to try one of the 2. The Mikaella I have to hunt down. Kleinfeld told me they may not get it in , but I should order a sample to try for $250. If I like the dress they will put the $250 toward it, if not I'm out $250. Smiley sad So not sure if I want to go that route. So I'll wait until the spring and hunt it down Smiley smile
  • Cheryl
    Expert December 2017 British Columbia
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love them both! I think B would look perfect on you!!
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Those are gorgeous! I think I like A! What sort of skirt are you looking for? I kind of like that the first one has more "drama" but the sleeker look of the second one is nice too! You should try on both because you never know how you'll feel until you see it on! When are you going dress shopping?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics