Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katherine
Curious August 2019 Alberta
Katherine, on August 3, 2019 at 23:52

Posted in Beauty 35

Hi all, What colour of nails are you doing for your big day? Anyone suggest shellac manicures, or just regular (I’ve never gotten shellac haha) i cant decide what to do! My bridesmaids will be wearing burgundy dresses with gold accessories, and I will likely be wearing silver jewelry. So silver...
Hi all,
What colour of nails are you doing for your big day? Anyone suggest shellac manicures, or just regular (I’ve never gotten shellac haha)

i cant decide what to do!
My bridesmaids will be wearing burgundy dresses with gold accessories, and I will likely be wearing silver jewelry. So silver nails then? I’ve just never really been a fan of silver nails...

35 Comments

• Toni Rose
    Frequent user October 2023 Ontario
    Toni Rose ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m doing shellac as regular manicures chip pretty quickly on me. I’ve been doing some ‘trials’ until the big day so I have an idea which colours I want to do. Maybe you could do that and experiment with shades of burgundy?
  • Madisyn
    Expert February 2020 Ontario
    Madisyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm going with a neutral and sheer shellac. I honestly thought I would go with more of a statement colour, but I like how a toned down nail makes the rings pop!

I love how flawless shellac looks, and you don't need to worry about it chipping before the big day. I do find that after several months of having shellac that my nails weaken and break, so I plan on only getting it done for the wedding.

Hope this helps!
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ll be doing shellac! It’ll be a ombré French manicure for me.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics