Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tonya
Curious September 2019 Prince Edward Island

My wedding vendors in wellington, pei

Tonya, on March 13, 2017 at 17:12 Posted in Prince Edward Island 0 2

I've looked in to a TON of vendors so far! Here are a few.

Decorating: Elegance in Decor and More is doing by decorating, they are fantastic to work with!

Photographer: I'm leaning towards Jacinta Bernard Photography, but haven't 100% decided yet, my other option is Len Currie. They're both quite pricey for PEI but I love their work so much. I also like them really well as people, and since my fiance and I hate getting our picture taken, we have to book with someone who will make us feel comfortable with pictures. So far, the pricey people are the only ones who have been able to do that!

Caterer: I'm thinking Melvin Ford, but we're still discussing so that hasn't been nailed down yet.

Venue: Expo Barn in Wellington, PEI! Picture below, from a previous wedding at the location.

Venue!

Venue!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Tonya, on March 15, 2017 at 18:38
  • Tonya
    Curious September 2019 Prince Edward Island
    Tonya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Emilie!
    The venue is booked, but catering is still in the works. Waiting to get a couple messages back!
    I haven't chosen a dress yet - I'm trying to hold out so that my mother/sister in laws to-be can come with, and they live in Nova Scotia! I do however know that I want a full length gown for the ceremony, and switch to a knee length gown for the reception. I don't handle the heat very well, plus I have cowboy boots picked out to wear on the big day so I'd like to show them off in the evening!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Tonya! Thanks so much for the tips! This is so useful! You should also meet Steph who's also getting married in PEI: Wedding venues Smiley smile

I also just created these discussions to see where we can help each other out in our planning:

The venue and catering. Check?

What wedding dress did you choose?

What about your dress? Have you already started looking? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics