Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Danielle
Newbie July 2017 Alberta

My wedding vendors in red deer alberta

Danielle, on March 15, 2017 at 13:58 Posted in Alberta 0 2

To start we will be having a small wedding so we wanted to find somewhere accommodating so we're currently looking at having the ceremony at coronation park. To follow we will have the reception at either the Sheraton hotel or the raddison I have appointments with both hotels this weekend to talk pricing and options. We have a couple of DJs we're looking into, being TJ the DJ, juiced autio and Nathan Leslie. We are also using tannis braconnier for our wedding cake and using her company "something boreword" for cake stands and a couple other cute items. We are so excite and hope this helps you have a couple of extra options in mind for vendors Smiley smile ! Also to add flowers are from central Alberta green house! Great pricing !

2 Comments

Latest activity by Danielle, on March 17, 2017 at 11:01
  • Danielle
    Newbie July 2017 Alberta
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have looked at a couple of styles I'm wanting to get staying with preferably a vintage lace look! Hopefully next month I'll get into the wedding dress shopping Smiley smile
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's amazing Danielle! Thanks so much for all the tips! This is so useful! Smiley heart You should meet Ashley who is also planning her wedding in Red Deer: My vendors in red deer Smiley smile What's jnext on your list? Have you started looking at wedding dresses?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics