Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Newbie August 2017 Alberta

My wedding vendors in calgary

Rachel, on March 16, 2017 at 14:15 Posted in Alberta 0 2

We looked into a lot of vendors for our wedding, mainly because we will have been engaged for 2 years before getting married, so we had lots of time to pick and choose. Our wedding photographer was a recommendation: Jackie Au, who has won numerous awards and teaches at the U of C. For videography, we contacted almost all of the vendors on wedding wire and ended up picking one that was recommended by another company. We did the same for our DJ services and the promotional discounts these vendors have on wedding wire is great! We ended up going with Big Time Fun 101 DJ Services. Those were actually the only vendors we really needed to get for our wedding, everything else was already decided or we didn't need vendors for certain things.

The nice thing about wedding wire is everything is in one place as we don't actually live in Calgary so inquiring and meeting was very difficult. We went mainly based on recommendations and everything has worked out great! Unfortunately, we don't have any images yet, but I'm sure it will be great!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 21, 2017 at 11:45
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Rachel! That's amazing! What style of venue did you choose? Smiley smile I'm glad you were able to find the vendors you needed in here. How's everything else going with you planning? I'd love to see your inspiration pictures!

You should join us here: My favourite ring

My favourite decor

My favourite centerpieces

Did you already start shopping for your wedding dress? Smiley love

• Amber
    Curious July 2019 Alberta
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm in the same boat getting married in Calgary and not being local. The only thing I've settled on is my Venue the rest of it is making my poor head spin !! So glad you've had good luck at least I know there's hope for me yet

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics