Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Curious August 2018 Alberta

My wedding vendors in calgary

Ashley, on March 15, 2017 at 18:03 Posted in Alberta 0 2
So rar I have reached out to a few commissioners that offer just the legal cerimony as we are planning on doing our own thing .

2 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 20, 2017 at 11:33
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Ashley! Wow! It look like you'll do a lot of stuff yourself! It's such a good idea to have your wedding in a National Park! Smiley heart Do you have ideas of decorations? You could go for a beautiful rustic wedding!

Rustic wedding on a budget

Rustic barn or banquet hall?

You could could also take a look at these ideas and meet the other brides who are going for a similar style:

My favourite centerpieces

10 centerpieces for every style

Did you already find your wedding dress? Smiley love How is it going to look like?

• A
    Curious August 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So so far we have interviewed a couple of marriage commissioners. We are planning on having a very non-traditional and unique ceremony that doesn't require a commissioner period but because we want to make things legal we're going to have a legal ceremony before we actually have our wedding.
    Also because we are planning on having our wedding in a forest in a Provincial Park we are going to keep the alcohol to a minimum. We will be going to Willow Park wines to see if we can find a sparkling wine or champagne for each table and we're also meeting with Happy belly kombucha to taste some of their kombucha. We plan on having a bottle of sparkling wine or champagne as well as a bottle of Kombucha for each table.
    I think those are really the only vendors that we're going to have for our wedding. Other than Provincial Park which we still have to decide on an exact location.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics