Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner August 2017 Alberta

Rustic wedding on a budget

Rhiane, on March 17, 2017 at 00:11 Posted in Alberta 0 3
After visiting with many vendors at bridal fantasy in edmonton alberta. I soon realized I'd have to explore different options to stock to a modest 5500.00 budget. I booked a rural community hall about 40km out of the city, $800.00 for the entire weekend including all tables chairs and sound system. I searched for dj's on Kijiji found one I liked, booked a marriage commissioner. I did visit the bridal boutique in sherwood park alberta for my dress. They were amazing. Super friendly, helpful and a huge selection of dresses. Their off the rack selection was amazing and I found my dress. Yay

3 Comments

Latest activity by Tiffany, on May 29, 2019 at 10:58
  • Tiffany
    Frequent user August 2023 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Girl I am right with you. My FH and I decided we wanted a rustic wedding as soon as we started looking after engagement. But finding a venue that fit our budget is hard. We have planned a 2.5 year engagement which has helped cost wise but the venue has caused some issues. We know our wedding guest list is smaller which helped. But we are stuck on venue for sure. It’s nice to know that it can be one. #hopeful
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's awesome! Glad you stayed within your budget!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Rhiane! Congrats on being able to stay within your budget! That's amazing news! Smiley smile I can't wait to see what you chose for your wedding! I'm sure everything will be gorgeous! You should join our discussion on the playlist:

Music for the entrance of the bride

What music will play during your ceremony?

What song will you choose for your first dance?

I can't wait to hear what wedding songs you'll choose! Is you DJ taking care of everything? Do you have song requests?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics