Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Susana
Curious August 2018 Ontario

My wedding vendors in bradford

Susana, on March 13, 2017 at 22:39 Posted in Ontario 0 3
So far we have booked the church checked out cardinal golf club, hollanx marsh wineries and the club at bond head fell in love with their reception area and will be having our reception there their food is amazing they have also suggested a photographer. We will most likely be going with their photographer trying to get a videographer though. More then likely going with temptations cake shop in vaughn for our cake absolutly fell in love with them at a bridal show. Thats about it i am doing alot myself so we are pretty much set.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Susana, on March 14, 2017 at 14:23
  • Susana
    Susana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yay it works now heres the photo of the hall and of the outside. Heres also the one cake style i have fallen in love with but i feel like it needs a splash of colour. Havent found a videographer yet. We have a friend of a friend we might talk to about getting a deal. He is a little pricey. The prices for the photographer they gave us are just mind blowing cheap so we are quite happy with that.

My wedding vendors in bradford - 1

My wedding vendors in bradford - 2

My wedding vendors in bradford - 3
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Susana! I'm so happy to hear that your plans are going so well! Smiley love I'd love to see that picture of your venue! You can share it in the community by following these steps: How To Upload a Photo or Video from the App

The photographer was included with your venue package? If you're still looking for videographers, you can take a look at the ones in our directory: Wedding Videography near Bradford

What style of wedding cake do you have in mind? It's one of my favourite part of wedding planning!! Smiley love

• Susana
    Susana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Here is a photo of the hall at the club of bond head
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=the+club+at+bond+head&oq=the+club+at&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j35i39l2j5j69i60l2.4022j0j4&client=ms-android-bell-ca&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=utf-8#fid=0x882ac32b0161f06f:0x91066ed8d61d3906&fpstate=luuv&imagekey=!1e1!2shttp://eaglecreek.clublink.ca/images/dynamic/getimage.gif?id%3d3974921%26maxheight%3d480&viewerstate=lb

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics