Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katnner
Frequent user August 2018 Alberta

My vendors in edmonton

Katnner, on March 14, 2017 at 13:34 Posted in Alberta 0 1

I have 5 vendors so far.

Photographer - I booked with Cakes & Ale, formely known as MCsquared photography. I met with Nicole and she was very easy to get along with. Her pricing is great and so are her pictures. I can't wait for my engagement session with her and her husband.

DJ - Booked Happy Wife Happy Life. My fiance and I are very into music, so having a great DJ playing was a must. We met with Matt Fossey the co owner of HWHL. He was very helpful they have a great set up for planning your music and he is very easy to get along with.

Caterer - We had a few problems trying to find an available caterer. We decided to go with Naks Catering and Beistro. They have decent prices and a great menu choice. We got to meet with the Chef who will be doing the cooking and he was great. Very accomidating.

Hall - For our reception hall we chose the Westmount Community Hall. Its the perfect size for our wedding. It is in a great location as well. The hall is approxiamtely 98 years old and is one of the the oldest community halls in Edmonton.

Ceremony - Our ceremony we are doing in our church is C3 Edmonton. Its a decent size and in a very green area.

Sadly non of these are on wedding wire. MCsquared photography used to be but I am unsure if they still are due to their name change.

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 17, 2017 at 12:46
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Katnner! Nice to meet you! Wow! This is such useful info! Thanks so much! Actually, a few of them are Smiley smile We're adding new ones every day! You have done so much already, you must be so proud!! When did you start planning? Smiley smile You should join us in these conversations:

What wedding date did you choose?

The venue and catering. Check?

What wedding dress did you choose?

I can't wait to see what you've planned! Did you already start dress shopping? Smiley love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics