Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Frequent user November 2017 Ontario

My vendors in brantford

Sarah, on March 14, 2017 at 23:07 Posted in Ontario 0 1

I am SO behind on the vendor side of things....

So far we have booked:

Our church - Bethel Stone Church, Paris

Our hall - Bethel Stone Church Hall, Paris

Our florist - McCormick Florist, Paris

Our caterer - Camp 31, Paris

We still have so much to do! We need to find a photographer/videographer, servers/cleanup crew, bartender, DJ, and decor rental.

I contacted a bunch of vendors that I found on here and looked at a few however we picked our caterer long before I knew of wedding wire, we stumbled on the church/hall during a drive and the florist was from a wedding show.

Even though I didn't pick any featured vendors so far I hope that it helps with my things left to do. Besides, having this helped to build up then whittle down my lists!

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 17, 2017 at 09:31
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Sarah! You're on a roll! You have a fair amount done already!! Smiley sexy You can take a look at the vendors in our directory to find your photographer and videographer: Wedding Photography Brantford

Wedding Decorations Brantford

Or meet Stacey in this discussion : My vendor is in wilsonville,on Maybe you could help each other out!! Smiley smile

You should join us in these discussions too! Let's see if we can help find nice stuff!

Photographer. Booked or still looking?

How does your venue look like? What style of decorations would you like? Smiley love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics