Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stacey
Curious September 2023 Ontario

My vendor is in wilsonville,on

Stacey, on March 14, 2017 at 16:04 Posted in Ontario 0 2

My venue for both ceremony and reception will be taking place at whistling gardens in wilsonville, Ontario . I got my photography through them her names sherry smith from brantford,ON ... my Dj I got through a friend named cheap and easy DJ from Delhi ,on ... my wedding decorator is Nancy Sherman from country home designs in lasalettw ,on and my caterer is my cousin from st james eatery in Waterford,on I still have a few vendors to get but I have looked interested the wires vendor for makeup and hair !

2 Comments

Latest activity by Stacey, on March 20, 2017 at 06:52
  • Stacey
    Curious September 2023 Ontario
    Stacey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just started planning in January of this year but have been engaged a year and half already ... I haven't started dress shopping I'm waiting til next January since my weddings next September I have lots of time
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Stacey! Nice to meet you! It's so cool that you got so much done already!! Congrats! How long have you been planning for? Smiley surprise You can take a look at the vendors in our directory for hair and makeup:

Wedding Makeup near Wilsonville

Wedding Hair near Wilsonville

Let us know which one you choose to go for! I was super happy to see that you also met more people who were getting married on the same date! If you want to meet more people in your area you can also check out these discussions:

Sarah - My vendors in brantford

Rachel - My vendors in hamilton on

Marcie - My venue hamilton

Did you already start dress shopping too? Smiley love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics