Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gabby
Newbie July 2017 Alberta

My vendor: grindstone productions dj & photo booth services

Gabby, on March 16, 2017 at 10:28 Posted in Alberta 0 2

After lots of research to find someone affordable to provide DJ services, we found Grindstone Productions. They were very quick and thorough at getting back to us. We are really looking forward to having them help us set the mood and atmosphere for our wedding and everyone having a blast.

Can anyone comment on their services and what they did to help make your day the best possible?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Ariana, on May 17, 2018 at 03:54
  • Ariana
    Newbie August 2019 Alberta
    Ariana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey Gabby!

My fiancé & I are on the brink of going with Grindstone! Have you had your wedding yet, did you go with them?

If so, how were they?

Thanks!!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Gabby! I'm so happy to hear back from you! Smiley heart Did you already book this vendor? You can read their reviews in our directory to see what was the newlyweds experience with them. You can also check out our vendors for Photobooth: Photobooth Edmonton

Have you already met these ladies from Edmonton too? I'm sure they'd be able to give you great information as well, you should leave them a message in their discussion to get in touch:

Samara - My vendors in edmonton

Amber - My vendors in edmonton ab

Katnner - My vendors in edmonton

Danielle - My wedding vendors in Edmonton are...

Lorna - Vendors in Edmonton

... You're quite a few in here! I hope you'll be able to meet and help each other out! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics