Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Newbie October 2017 Quebec

My valentine's date with patrick

Gabrielle, on February 9, 2017 at 12:47 Posted in Wedding Tests 0 1

My perfect date would be at sunset in a cabin in the woods. My future spouse loves chocolate, cozy blankets and Netflix. We love eating chocolate fondue together. The first movie we ever saw together was Titanic. I would dedicate the song At Last from Etta James to him. On a perfect date, it would end with uncontrollable laughter and hot sex. Our love number is 16. Last Valentine's day i got him a Love Care Bear and chocolate. We have been together for 9 months but gping on 14 years of friendship.

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on February 10, 2017 at 05:32
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Gabrielle! I’m so happy you meet you here! Smiley heart Your plans for Valentine’s Day are so lovely! Chocolate fondue is such a great idea! Will you have one for your wedding too? Smiley love

I can’t wait to read you in our other discussions in the community! You should join our latest discusisons here:

Divorced parents seating

Month of coordinator/ day of coordinator

Backpacking europe!

Wow! You were friends for such a long time! Will this be your first Valentine’s Day together as a couple?

I'm sending you your Valentine's Day gift! It's in your WW inbox Smiley gift I can't wait to hear more about your plans for the wedding! How’s your wedding planning going so far? What step are you at?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics