Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Deidre
Beginner September 2017 Ontario

My valentine's date with derol

Deidre, on February 8, 2017 at 23:26 Posted in Wedding Tests 0 2
Our perfect date would take place on a romantic rooftop during the day which would allow us a wonderful view of the city. We would probably be eating chicken wings or curry goat and watch a bit of soccer. My babes a jokester so there would be plenty of laughter. Probably at some point through his rendition of Ed Sheerans Thinking Out Loud.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Deidre, on February 9, 2017 at 11:02
  • Deidre
    Beginner September 2017 Ontario
    Deidre ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Emilie,Thank you. As far as the speeches go, we are both pretty shy so I dont know how much laughter will be in the speeches. As for planning, venues are booked. As well as Dj and photographer. Thats it.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Deidre! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart I’m so happy you meet you here!Your plans for Valentine’s Day are so lovely! Laughter is the best! I assume there will be plenty of jokes in your wedding speeches, right? Smiley laugh

I can't wait to read more about your wedding!! You should join us in our latest discussions here:

360º on this wedding dress. Like it or love it?

Wedding party gifts?

Step 5 for the new bride: What would you like wear?

I'm sending you your Valentine's Day gift! Look it up, it's in your WW inbox Smiley gift I can't wait to read you! How’s your wedding planning going so far? What step are you at?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics