Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Laura
Super September 2017 Alberta

My valentine's date with david

Laura, on February 6, 2017 at 17:12 Posted in Wedding Tests 0 1

Our perfect date would be a sunset in a cozy cabin ( or on a beach) we might watch a movie one of our favourite things! We would have sushi or some other delicious Japanese food and FH would tell me things about what his mom would make for them growing up.

Our first movie we watched together would not be the one we would watch on our perfect date but we did end up watching it together via text late into the night right after our very first date. It makes me smile to think that we were only a block apart and didn't even know it!

We might listen to Hooked on a Feeling singing along at the top of our lungs giggling and laughing like crazy people. We might listen to a sappy song like 1000 years while we hang onto each other and pretend to dance.

The highlight of our date will be the fits of uncontrollable laughter (and the hot sex Smiley winking)

Our lucky love number is 10.

Last year I was out of the country so I didn't get him a valentine's present Smiley sad

We have been together since the day we went on our first date which was 1,518 days ago! Smiley heart

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on February 7, 2017 at 07:00
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awwww! That's amazing Laura! I'm so happy to hear from you a read your plans for Valentine's! Smiley heart It's too bad you couldn't spend it together last year but I'm sure it will make this Valentine's even more special and meaningful to you both Smiley star You should check out our lastest discussions in the community:

Wedding in a month

4 centerpieces you can make yourself

2 styles of chair for your reception. Which one do you prefer?

I just sent you your little gift in a private message! I hope it will make you Valentine's even more special!

How have you been? How is your wedding planning coming along? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics