Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Beginner October 2017 Ontario

My valentine's date with anthony

Felicia, on February 8, 2017 at 09:38 Posted in Wedding Tests 0 1

It starts with him bringing me breakfast in bed in the comfort of our own home we spend time with our family animals and play some video games then we go out for lunch at a place down the street as long as we are together it's perfect later we will watch some movies maybe lord of the rings? We will dance to papa roach no matter what. Then we will lay down talk and laugh uncontrollably. I'm glad valentine's is the 14th because that's our lucky number. At he end we exchange gifts I got him a video game and chocolates cuz after being together for 3650 days I know him well.

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on February 9, 2017 at 09:51
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Felicia! I'm so happy to see you here! I'm glad you took the quiz Smiley heart A breakfast in bed sounds like such a great way to start the day! Smiley star I'm sure you'll have a wonderful Valentine's Day together!

I'm so glad to read you in the community! You should participate in our latest discussions:

The cutest wedding guests ever!

Wedding party gifts?

Centre pieces...

I can't wait to hear more about your wedding plans! Smiley smile I wish you a beautiful Valentine's Day together! You can take a look at your WW inbox, I just sent you your gift! Where are you at in your planning? What's left on your list before the big day?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics