Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Erin
Beginner June 2018 British Columbia

Centre pieces...

Erin, on February 9, 2017 at 00:11 Posted in Wedding reception 0 10

I am not the craftiest of people - but I am having a nice Italian wedding of about 150 people in June 2018 and would really love some ideas for centre pieces that aren't too "over the top" with gray/silver and red wine colours. Any ideas are great ideas! (I am not a fan of the big centre pieces that have to be moved so people can chat) Smiley heart

They are circular tables of 10.

Thanks!

10 Comments

Latest activity by Samtam, on February 10, 2017 at 13:39
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Do you have a theme or style that you like? Your colours sound great and when you said "Italian" wedding, I immediately thought of those Italian restaurants that have the candlesticks in the wine bottles! If your venue allows candles, you could get candlesticks in your colours and they would look really pretty dripping down onto wine bottles! I think they would add to the ambience and shouldn't be too tall for people to have to talk over!

Candlestick centerpieces

Candlestick centerpieces

Candlestick centerpieces

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am in the same boat with you I don't like the giant centerpieces that you can't see over. I am currently thinking of either using teacups or mason jars to do some small flower groupings and our venue has votives that we can use. I don't want to buy 10-20 vases just for the wedding so I I was thinking the teacups or jars are things either I or my mom already have in our houses.

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks! Smiley smile

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

these are very cute and simple Chelsea .. love how the red just pops

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Erin! I'm so glad you got such wonderful input in here! Smiley heart Which ones did you like? You can reply to comments in the community by clicking reply below someone's comment. That way we'll get a notification with your answer and can continue the conversation Smiley smile You can also take a look at these ideas for inspiration:

4 centerpieces you can make yourself

7 lantern centerpieces

Do you prefer candles or flowers for your centerpieces?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love this idea Lori! Is this what you'll be going for for your wedding? Smiley smile

• Erin
    Beginner June 2018 British Columbia
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Those are all so pretty thanks for the ideas!!!
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Here is an idea. Just a simple shorter foral arrangment in your red colour and then have little silver/grey frames next to it with the table number placed inside it!

Centerpiece

• Lori
    Curious September 2017 Ontario
    Lori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Centre pieces... 1

This is very simple! and looks elegant! (with your colours of course!)

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Would you to make them yourself or are you getting a florist? Im not the craftiest type either but Some of these you could DIY. Check Pinterest for tutorials on how to make your own Centrepieces. You can get some good tips there!

Centre pieces... - 1

Centre pieces... - 2

Centre pieces... - 3

Centre pieces... - 4

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics