Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Natasha
VIP August 2017 Ontario

My fh wedding band

Natasha, on November 22, 2016 at 11:03 Posted in Before the wedding 0 17

So my FH is a biker, but he also works construction ... he is a crane operator and therefore cannot wear rings while working... so we were having issues deciding on a ring and he wanted to forgo the idea all together and just not have a ring ... well I put a stop to that one and I said you at least need one for when we go out somewhere nice or on the weekends... he said our tattoo would be enough ... needless to say the saying rang true " Happy WIfe, Happy Life " and I won lol ... and he made his choice ... now its not your typical wedding band so it will be unique to him and it totally has his name written all over it! It has the cable running all the way around which he says represents being a crane operator and then his love of Harleys.

But I would like to have it engraved on the inside " We ride together , forever " Aug 12,2017 ... I hope thats not too corny ... I hope he will like it ......Smiley heart

FH Ring Choice !!

FH Ring Choice !!

17 Comments

Latest activity by Lisa, on November 23, 2016 at 11:11
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That it is. I love unique!!!!
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am not 100% sure what it is made of ...

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Lisa, its pretty unique as a wedidng band

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is so cute! i love the idea! Smiley love It's so personal and unique! I love that there are so many meaningful things on it! Smiley heart I love the "We ride together , forever". You could also check out this discussion, Kylie had a similar situation for her FH: Mens wedding ring for working What will his ring be made of?

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Super cool! I love it!
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Your welcome and he made a good choice.
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Anything is worth a try! let me know how you work out ! good luck !!Smiley xd
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you. .. but I can't take the credit FH picked it ! Smiley heart
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks, I will try logic and empathy... Just crazy enough to work... Lol
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like the ring Natasha. Good choice.
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It is difficult when they really don't want to wear one ... he was dead set against it and I understand the not wearing it because of work ... and I agreed to the tattoo because we both are getting tattoos .... but we made a compromise ... he got to choose whatever band he wanted and I couldn't object ... along with the fact that he only had to wear it if we went out together or as a family .... if we are just around the house or he is working on the bike or truck he doesn't need to wear it .... overall I just said it would mean the world to me If he would choose a band .... I asked him if he would be upset if I outright refused to wear my engagement ring and wedding band ? and he saw my point and I won lol good luck with your fh ! they can be stubborn arses lol but we love them
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have the same issue he is a machinist and refuses to wear a ring even when he is not working... We got him a cheap camo one for the ceremony but it was too thick to be comfortable. We will probably end up getting a stainless steel ring for ceremony and tattoo later... It's a very nice ring and very thoughtful, please let me know the methods you used to get him to agree to wear it Smiley xd
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you, that is reassuring ! Smiley heart

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is such a cool ring and sounds like it's perfect for him! I love the idea of the engraving too! Smiley love

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

we will be getting wedding tattoos on our ring fingers with our wedding date... so I am not too worried about it... I just really wanted him to have something nice to wear when we are out to show " HEY LADIES THIS ONES TAKEN !!"

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's so personal!!! Such a great engraving (I'm so stuck with my own so I'm jealous)

They make these rubber ones that guys in trades can sometimes wear... that might be worth looking into for when he's working if you really want. But if he didn't want one at all it probably won't be a fight you can win Smiley winking lol

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love it- I think the amount of meaning in each detail is awesome...and the choice of engraving suits you as a couple perfectly Smiley smile

He also made the correct choice in giving in on this one Smiley winking Not a battle to fight sir!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics