Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Curious May 2018 British Columbia

Music?

Rachel, on December 2, 2017 at 20:32 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 11

I need some suggestions for songs. I have just under 6 months until the wedding and I am starting to really compile my song list. Any ideas???

11 Comments

Latest activity by Marina, on December 7, 2017 at 23:45
  • M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Following, as we are looking for recommendations
  • Jocelyn
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

songs I'd want include:

Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars

A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton

The Way You Make me Feel by Michael Jackson

Here’s to Us by Halestorm (clean version!!)

I Wanna Dance w/ Somebody by Whitney Houston

I’ve Had the Time of my Life- Dirty Dancing OST

Shape of You by Ed Sheeran

Best of Me by Bryan Adams

Nothing Holding Me Back & Stitches by Shawn Mendes

Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden

All You Need is Love by the Beatles

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Okay here's part of my list!! Sorry a bunch is country but this is a very tentative list! Not sure if we will have these:
    Tim McGraw: something like thatBilly currington: Do I make you wanna When you come around- deric ruttan Tim Hicks- Slide overRandy Houser- We wentBooze cruise
    Cherry piePour some sugar on meI got a hangover Whenever wherever - Shakira500 miles- the proclaimersDon't stop- journeySweet child of mine- guns n rosesTimber- Kesha and pitbullUptown funk- mark Ronson ft Bruno MarsFeel so close to you right now- Calvin Harris - maybe notEverybody- back street boysShut up and dance - walk the moonlol hopefully this isn't too bad!!
  • Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Same... And i know ill have a lot of people at the wedding that do like country... But i dont want it to be more than like 35% country music haha.
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I second the spotify comment, I love my apple music playlists that are suggested.

Throwback songs are a good go-to. Gotta love the nostalgia, mix some childhood/teenage favourites with some new hits and you'll get everyone on the floor!

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Totally understand! I'll have to look at mine and modify as I have quite a bit of country lol
  • Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This may sound cheesy, but if you have spotify, go in a search for a playlist that you want to hear (90's, country, top 40, etc) and then see what's on their playlists and compile yours from there. That's what I was going to do before my husband decided it was his job to make the playlist!

• R
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is a lie actually, I DO like country but I do not want my entire play list to be made up of it

• R
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have my song for walking down the aisle already, but since it's so small and backyard-sey we weren't having a "first dance" per se but we were having dancing since it's such a big open space. I am looking to have music both upbeat and not to just have playing. The only style of music I don't like is country

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh! Also what style of music are you into? I have started compiling my list and would share some songs!
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Following! Are you just looking for people to dance to or are you looking for ideas for walking down the aisle, first dance, father/daughter, etc?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics