Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Most Likely To Post Your Wedding Non-Stop On Social Media

Joey, on October 22, 2018 at 08:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 20

Who is the social media maven who won't be able to stop themselves from posting pics and updates throughout your wedding day? Who will will share the first picture? Who will all but live-stream your big day?

Who is most likely to post the most about your wedding day?

Most Likely To Post Your Wedding Non-Stop On Social Media 1

Photo of a selfie within a selfie by Coastline Living Photography in Sooke

>>Click here to go to the next question, Most Likely To Complain

>>Click here to go back to the first post of this game

20 Comments

Latest activity by Rachael, on November 1, 2018 at 16:06
  • Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Either my BFF or my BFF’s sister, but I hope neither post heavily unless I’m not in the picture. 😂
  • Andrea
    Devoted January 2021 Ontario
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

All my bridesmaids, LMAO!

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My sister/MOH

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

People were really great about not posting, but I thought my MOH would've posted alot more!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My friend Stella will probably be this person lol.

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My sister and my one cousin for sure
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    2 guests the whole time were taking selfies and posting themselves during the wedding and reception.
  • Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Most of my wedding party - they'll be snapping and gramming and Facebooking the whole time! Good thing there's no reception at the ceremony site!
  • Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Was lucky that most of my friends didn't haha usually they would be all over that.

• Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have a lot of friends who are big on selfies, but only one who is glued to her phone, but I'm also counting on her to film a fair bit of the ceremony, so....

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My step moms nieces. they are very attached to their social medias. The last wedding they went to I felt like I was there with the amount they posted

• Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Torn between my MOH, my fiancé’s cousin and one of my aunts. They all come to mind as people who will post lots
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

One of my bridesmaids is a Snapchat nut. She's always on her social media. My other 2 bridesmaids (my sisters), are both always on their phone, but it's their sisters wedding, so I see them not being on them all the time (they put them away pretty good for my bridal shower).

I also have a couple friends/cousins who are hooked on their phones too.

I'm making a Wedding Snapchat Filter for the building we are in, so it will be kind of encouraged to share some photos during the reception.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A few of my bridesmaids or one girl who's coming who is the type to live stream concerts lol. I'm gonna go off-the-grid for the day (unless it is urgent) save for some selfies that I'll post the next day.

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have a couple of friends who are very active on social media. They typically post very tasteful insta stories and pictures, so I'm really looking forward to their posts!!

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Me!

Which is why I’ve promised to give up my phone on the wedding day and hand over my social media accounts to one “post mater” who can post during the day on my behalf.

We’re not having an unplugged wedding and the only one not allowed to have their phone is me.

I’m up for the challenge!
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I don't think anyone will be non-stop. I'm sure we'll have a few that post throughout the night but we've asked guests to limit their social media posts, especially if they don't have the privacy settings on Instagram, our of respect for those who do not want their face all over the internet. But if it'll be anyone it might be my little brother or FBIL.
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Probably my FSIL. She can be a little too plugged into social media and that's one of the reasons why we're having an unplugged ceremony.

• K
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hmm potentially my cousin but I don't really think anybody will post updates throughout the day. I think the first photo will be from our photographer - she always gives a couple sneak peaks the night of.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

NOBODY!!! lol

Our venue has ABSOLUTELY NO CELL SERVICE!! I will be asking how they have handled the past weddings as they are a new venue that started up just this year - but if they do end up getting a cell booster tower or something along those lines then I would think that it would be me! I would want to share everything as I love being the talk of the town Smiley laugh

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics